Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Final Moroccan Post

I feel as I now (belatedly) have recounted a brief overview of a wonderful  trip.  My pictures do not give justice to the beauty of the country of Morocco. Seeing our family was the most important aspect of the trip for us. Our young grandsons are growing up well. Our daughter and son-in-law are living their dream of living in interesting places in the world. So for those customers who have been with us a long time and started reading those postcards about the family, this is just another chapter for you.
I will include some final pictures below to hopefully just give you a final feel for Morocco. Remember, I have about a thousand more, if you ever need a picture of a gate, an archway, desert, a camel, scary mountain roads or adobe buildings. Just contact me. I can fix you up. And finally, remember my advice on traveling to Morocco – take a baby with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment