Sunday, November 11, 2012

Young Entrepeneur Update

Just an update on our purchase from young entrepeneur, Chris. Our bracelets arrived this week. Just thought I would post a picture for you.



                                                    And here is a closeup of one of them.

                                                                               

                                        Notice the cute pink one for our only grandaughter!!!!
                                            They are going to be stocking stuffers, I think.

Now, dear art and craft readers, should you also want to purchase a hand crafted knotted bracelet for the child or grandchild in your family (like for a stocking stuffer), let me know. I could certainly contact young Mr. Chris for you. I do not have his permission or that of his dad, to post his email, so I would certainly be willing to contact him on your behalf. Each bracelet was $5.00.

As for us, we are diligently working in the bell shop these days. Your Christmas notification from us should be in the mail to you all very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment