Thursday, January 31, 2013

So... exactly where do all those bells end up??

Over the years, nice customers have told us countless stories of where they have hung their bells. Some even sent us photos. It occurred to me that it might be nice to occassionally see where some of those bells hang. So, I thought I would begin to add a few of those photos to the blog. I won't add customer's personal information, but if I do have a geographic area I might at least use that as a caption. So.... here goes.

 
Ok, so this first one is hard to see, but it is on a deck of a condo in The Woodlands, TX.

 
I am sorry to say I don't have the details as to the town or state, but thought this was a unique display. Heck, we could use this one for the Windsongs booth.
 
 
 
More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment