Sunday, November 9, 2014

Catching Up



So, I decided I was going to quit posting. I thought there really wasn't anyone reading this blog. Therefore, I didn't post anything about the Rockport art show in July, the Midland art show in September or the Huffhines show in October. Nor had I written about things that we  had been doing for work and for pleasure.

But recently, I have had two actual people tell me that they DO read the blog. ARGH!!! Now I feel guilty. So, here I am tonight - playing catch up.


Story Photo
Hot as usual, but the crowd was good.

Poor Philip had gone to Septemberfest alone for years, but this time I was able to go with him. The weather was great, the museum folks took great care of us and the crowds were great. 

Welcome to Huffhines Art Trails

And Huffhines Art Trails was wonderful, especially the weather. For anyone who has ever done this show, you know that the weather is usually cold or rainy, but not this year. It was quite pleasant!!

Now that is all of the shows we have for this year. We are ready for the Christmas season to start up soon. Hard to believe it is almost Thanksgiving.



2 comments:

  1. We were pleasantly surprised to find you had a blog with this year's holiday email which we look forward to so we can catch up on your happening throughout the year. We are now following your blog so please continue you posts. Thanks for all you do and we'll be keeping up with you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment. Hope you have a great holiday season and that we will see you next year.

      Delete