Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Halfway Through our Trip

Ugh. We have made it the first 16 hours of our trip. We are sitting in the Inchoun airport in Seoul.  Korean Air is a very nice airline, so far. Plenty of leg room but the lady in the seat next to me slept much of the way hanging over her seat into my space. I did watch two movies and read a lot, 
Once we landed, we found the free transit passenger showers
 
We ate Pho and spring rolls and drank ion water.

Now we are at the gate. Philip is checking emails and letting our girls know we survived.
BTW, did I mentioned that our goal was once again to check no bags? So here is what we came with.
And here is our plane awaiting our boarding and travel to Bangkok. 

Now, let's see, I arose this morning at 5:00am. My watch says 3:01.... So that is 22 hours by my calculation. I got almost no sleep on the first flight; maybe I can get more on this next one.
Well, that's all for now. I'll write again from Bangkok.




1 comment:

  1. Did you use the free showers? I love pho.

    ReplyDelete