Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bell Shop Helper

I forgot to mention in my last post that we added a new helper to the bell shop.

 This is Sheila. We adopted her from the county shelter, where I volunteer. Actually, she wandered onto our property one rainy day, but wouldn't come to us when she called. She ran off but turned up a couple of days later in the shelter. I figured it was meant to be. She is a very nice dog, well trained, afraid of thunder and gun shots (not a good thing out here in the country), good with our grandkids, hardly ever barks. For the first several days with us, she didn't shed at all. But, as soon as I think she decided we were going to keep her - POW - she began to shoot hair off her body and hasn't stopped since.  I vacuum every day. We think she is a Healer (she has that "Bentley" mark on her head and eye make up (one eye heavier than the other!)
She is good at chasing squirrels and deer - things that keep our shop safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment